Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to become an affiliate?
- How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
- How is the payment handled?
- How do I set up an account?
- What is the affiliate link?
- Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
- Do you have any training programs for affiliates?
- What must I do NOW?
1. What do I need to become an affiliate?
Nothing! Except for your desire to be an affiliate.
You don’t even need a website (although having your own website helps). You can promote our product via search engines (Learn how), postings in internet forums, tweeting, posting links on Facebook, LinkedIn, recording videos, or simply email to all your friends and people you know with your affiliate link to our product. If you have your own website, it’s great.
2. How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
The program is the leading affiliate tracking software. It has a combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability. When the visitor follows your affiliate link to our site, our affiliate system registers this referral and places a cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor pays for the product, affiliate system checks for cookie (if not found, checks for IP address of referral) and credits your account of the purchase value.
This process is absolutely automatic. All your referrals will be properly tracked.
3. How is the payment handled?
You can choose if you want to be paid by PayPal, as well as the minimum payout value ($100 minimum). We do not support regular checks at the moment.
Payments are issued in US dollars and are paid once a month, always on 15th.
4. How do I set up an account?
Setting up an account is very easy and it’s completely FREE. You don’t have to pay for becoming an affiliate.
All you need to sign up go to the Signup Form below and fill it out. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive an email with your password and other information.
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred to, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links.
Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other links at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site.
5. What is the affiliate link?
An affiliate link is a special URL where you should be sending the visitors. You will get the URL’s for different banners in your affiliate panel after log in.
6. Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
YES! You can promote us through pay-per-click search engines. In fact, this type of promotion becomes increasingly popular and we are aware of several affiliates promoting our products in this way and making a very good profit. (Well, they keep promoting us month after month, which tells you something, doesn’t it?) Some people are making MILLIONS promoting other people’s products – why not you?
7. Do you have any training programs for affiliates?
Yes, the basics of affiliate marketing and the most useful tips are described in your affiliate panel.
8. What must I do NOW?
Few simple steps:
1. Go to the Signup Form
2. Fill out the form
3. Receive your password and other info by email
4. Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviews, and other promotional materials
5. Place some of these banners/links onto your website and as many pages as you want, to increase your sales
6. Receive commissions from every sale!